Monday, October 14, 2019

Mixed Media Lanterns For Diwali

Greetings Everyone!

Bored with old lanterns?? 

So, today I am here to share my post for Monday in which I have used a lot of textures and patterns.

Festival of lights "Diwali"  is coming near, so I have created these Lanterns using mixed media techniques.



1. In this lantern I have used two texture pastes - Mud Brown and Ice & Snow
Painted with 6 metallic paints - Raw Umber, Tuscan red, Wedding red, Bronze Moon, Hunter Green and Ancient gold. 



2. In this Lantern I have used - Black Granite Texture Paste and Deco art stones pasted with art medium gel.
Painted with 2 metallic paints - Bronze Moon & Ancient Gold




Final Look



I hope you have loved these unique Lanterns.

Happy Crafting..

Love & Peace from me to you all...

No comments:

Post a Comment