Thursday, October 31, 2019

Mixed media altered canvas - Liberation

Greetings everyone..

This is Isha Pai and today I am here to share pictorial of mixed media altered canvas using lots of textures and patterns.

On this special occasion of Diwali, this Steampunk Mixed Media Canvas is a gift for our company's adviser cum counselor cum friend and also have kept their company's name (Liberation Coaches) as a focal point.

The Director of our adviser's company had loved my steampunk mixed media diary, which I had made using expression crafts products. And therefore I thought of making this canvas for her company. 


Lets Begin with Pictorial

Step 1: I took a white canvas of size 16 inches x 10 inches, then I applied Immix Heavy Black gesso all over. And then textured the background with the help of Immix Texture Paste, Ground texture paste Black Granite and Steampunk stencil.


Step 2: Later I coated the same with black gesso again and after drying it, I then started coloring from the edges using Hunter Green metallic paint, Purple Sapphire metallic paint, Intense copper and Velvet Orchid metallic paint.


Step 3: Then I pasted some of my leftover mdf chippies along with expression crafts steampunk and roman clock chippie. And then i applied Black granite texture paste above the embellishments and also added some mini deco art stones in between and then covered everything with black gesso. Then I painted it using Hunter green metallic paint and Tuscan Red metallic paint 


Then lastly I applied black gesso on the company's name and applied Ancient gold metallic paint on it. 






I hope you have liked my project. Shower your love in the comments section below.

Happy Crafting!

Love & Peace from me to you all...

No comments:

Post a Comment